|Back | Data Sheet|
FloPro can be used to measure and log flows for various applications including open or closed channel. Typical applications include monitoring wastewater, storm water, irrigation and industrial discharge.
FloPro features Pulsonic field proven Doppler velocity and level measurement sensors. Advanced spectrum signal processing allows FloPro to produce superior results under a wide range of hydraulic operating conditions. Even when the pipe slope is unknown or under full pipe, in surcharge, or reverse flow conditions, FloPro produces accurate, repeatable results every time.
FloPro can be equipped with a 4-20mA output for interfacing to 3rd party loggers, telemetry systems of PLC’s.
FloPro offers optional telemetry interface for long-term monitoring applications. Communication is made by using PSTN or GSM allowing remote diagnostics and data downloads.
- Weatherproof, stainless steel case.
- Local Display of total flow and flow rate.
- Optional 4-20mA output.
- Optional depth measurement system for partially full pipes.
- Pump Station Monitoring.
- Standard flow data logger.
- Industrial monitoring.
- Modular construction for easy servicing and installation.
- Billing Networks.
- Long Term sewer flow monitoring.