|Back | Specifications | Data Sheet | Download Inquisitor 7.2|
Specifications Transducers Range Up to 6 metres Resolution 1mm Accuracy
- +/- % of measured distance
- High Resolution 80Khz sensor
- 4 lines by 20 characters/line
- Displays: Flow, Distance, Total Flow, Interval Flow volume, pH, Temperature, Date and Time
Manual scroll feature allows user to view last three records
- Galvanically isolated 4-20mA into 500 ohms
- RS232/422 for communications and Data download
Input 4-20mA range 0-14 for pH measurement Relays
- 4 programmable relay outputs SPCOcontact rated at 5A 230VAC non-inductive
- 1 lost echo relay
- LED indication of relay status.
- 125k of non-volotile memory; 56 days@ 15 minute intervals.
- Two line LCD programming and status display
- Indication of distance, level, volume and weight in tonnes
- LED’s for relay/echo status and power.
- IP65 rated wall mounting type
- 263Wx217Hx132D (mm)
Power Supply Selectable 115/230VAC@20VA or fcatory set 24V AC/DC Printer Option
- Dot Matrix 42 column, 1.7 line/sec
- Integral power supply
- User Friendly programming of weirs, flumes and look up tables.
- Relay control for flow proportional sampling of level alarms.
- Damping Filter
- Date and Time
- Log interval (2mins to 1 hour).
- Record interval (1 hour to 24 hours).
- Printer Enable/Disable.
- Advanced windows based software for auto or manual download either direct to a pc or via a modem.
- Full analytical package for tabular and graphical trend analysis and display.